Edgepunisher

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Please remember to read all the rules!
Don't forget to participate in tomorrow's Guild Raid on Shadow Missions!

+2
Sodoku_Dave
Frostyx
6 posters

Guild War, What is it good for?

Frostyx
    Frostyx
    Guild-Major (Officer)

Guild War, What is it good for? Empty Guild War, What is it good for?

Post by Frostyx Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:07 am

I personally love guild wars but latly it's been getting boring, not much fun with sog and such, although i kinda like the nerd raging on forums thats always fun. i think we should take a brake for a while until sog is dead~ unless we have a big number of ppl wanting to go~ /desp2
    Sodoku_Dave
    Sodoku_Dave
    Guild-Member

Guild War, What is it good for? Empty Re: Guild War, What is it good for?

Post by Sodoku_Dave Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:48 pm

i just wanna go kill people with my giant :D!
    Sodoku_Dave
    Sodoku_Dave
    Guild-Member

Post by Sodoku_Dave Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:48 pm

which has been pretty hard D';
    Mandalorian
    Mandalorian
    Guild-Member

Post by Mandalorian Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:04 pm

Its the only time I get to rape thoughs little elves /grin
    Flint
    Flint
    Guild-Official

Post by Flint Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:58 pm

I'm With Frosty on this topic. Guild war has gotten rather close to ridiculous. The cost sucks, and not to mention the horrible rep we get for using sog and such. Just like the 80s hair metal band, "RATT" said. we should just Lay it Down. /hero
    Frostyx
    Frostyx
    Guild-Major (Officer)

Post by Frostyx Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Flint wrote:I'm With Frosty on this topic. Guild war has gotten rather close to ridiculous. The cost sucks, and not to mention the horrible rep we get for using sog and such. Just like the 80s hair metal band, "RATT" said. we should just Lay it Down. /hero
    xD good band and yea it not even worth the rep and money least i dont think so D;
    Hogosha
    Hogosha
    Guild-Official

Post by Hogosha Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:37 pm

Lol Flint, I don' know..what that is XD but it was funny to read. I agree mostly on the Guild Wars thing, from alot of experience with guild wars, them ost horrible thing that could possibly happen in Guild Wars is cheating, It kills it and makes it very Boring. Even though all of Guild Wars is basically Archers of course, but still It' not fun when everyone is cheating~ and It will alwyas give a bad rep to the winners of guild wars because people will hate that their guild couldnt win when they all had SoG and they will just rage and complain, whine like babies and hate. When they win It's alright though so you can't really win Guild Wars can you if peopel won't accept it. Only you really could know you won Guild Wars but people always being such an Ass about losing~but meh~ Guild wars is always fun still and I'd still go if majority wanted to go to Guild Wars~ Man..I wish we had castles in Guild Wars..where every guild has different castles they can raid and hit a crystal at the end..whoeevr smashes and breaks it gets the castle and all other guild members get kciked out the guild castle~ then you and your guild members protect it :D of course in Mabi though..That would be extremely difficult ^^; with sog >>
    Mandalorian
    Mandalorian
    Guild-Member

Post by Mandalorian Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:43 am

Hogosha wrote:Lol Flint, I don' know..what that is XD but it was funny to read. I agree mostly on the Guild Wars thing, from alot of experience with guild wars, them ost horrible thing that could possibly happen in Guild Wars is cheating, It kills it and makes it very Boring. Even though all of Guild Wars is basically Archers of course, but still It' not fun when everyone is cheating~ and It will alwyas give a bad rep to the winners of guild wars because people will hate that their guild couldnt win when they all had SoG and they will just rage and complain, whine like babies and hate. When they win It's alright though so you can't really win Guild Wars can you if peopel won't accept it. Only you really could know you won Guild Wars but people always being such an Ass about losing~but meh~ Guild wars is always fun still and I'd still go if majority wanted to go to Guild Wars~ Man..I wish we had castles in Guild Wars..where every guild has different castles they can raid and hit a crystal at the end..whoeevr smashes and breaks it gets the castle and all other guild members get kciked out the guild castle~ then you and your guild members protect it :D of course in Mabi though..That would be extremely difficult ^^; with sog >>

Indeed though it may sux at times and it could be fix and alot better, though if we stop it would be like .... well idk it just not worth stoping it fun and we get a good laugh no matter wat happens.
    /breeze
    Connor
    Connor
    Guild-Member

Post by Connor Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:51 am

I like to do guild war once in a while, with or without SOG, it's fun to me. I hardly get to do it since my schedule is always crazy.
    Hogosha
    Hogosha
    Guild-Official

Post by Hogosha Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:40 am

Connor wrote:I like to do guild war once in a while, with or without SOG, it's fun to me. I hardly get to do it since my schedule is always crazy.
    Hmmmm lol sounds liek we may be Guild waring~ XD I don't mind SOg anymore as much as I used to~ but I think every now and then, If not every other week? cause if we guild war one weekend,and not the other,then go bac kto GW that upcoming weekend, It will give other guilds a chance to win~ cause it isn't fun losing to the same guild every week right? so we can give everybody, and anybody a chance at victory? orrrrr Martyr will jsut keep winning if we don't go~ so meh its an idea? /desp
    Connor
    Connor
    Guild-Member

Post by Connor Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:29 am

Hogosha wrote:
    Connor wrote:I like to do guild war once in a while, with or without SOG, it's fun to me. I hardly get to do it since my schedule is always crazy.
    Hmmmm lol sounds liek we may be Guild waring~ XD I don't mind SOg anymore as much as I used to~ but I think every now and then, If not every other week? cause if we guild war one weekend,and not the other,then go bac kto GW that upcoming weekend, It will give other guilds a chance to win~ cause it isn't fun losing to the same guild every week right? so we can give everybody, and anybody a chance at victory? orrrrr Martyr will jsut keep winning if we don't go~ so meh its an idea? /desp

we vote every week! /pride2
    Frostyx
    Frostyx
    Guild-Major (Officer)

Post by Frostyx Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:46 am

Connor wrote:
    Hogosha wrote:

we vote every week! /pride2

the element of surprise is best we can do o,~ we go when ever we feelin confident and bored /whistle we will be stealthy like ninja.
    Mandalorian
    Mandalorian
    Guild-Member

Post by Mandalorian Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:49 am

lol indeed, they won't c me coming /lol2

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:18 pm